Meyer, Elizabeth Louise (“Betty Lou”), 83, now rests in peace, having passed away in her home on July 13, 2013. Born in Baltimore to her parents William and Dorothy Kleinhen, and raised on Channing Street in SE Washington, D.C., she was married to William J. Meyer, Jr. She is survived by her three children, Michael Christopher, Martin K., and Sharon Mary and by her sister Barbara Malloy and brother Don Kleinhen, and by her feline guardian, Angel. She graduated from McKinley Tech High School, class of 1947, was married in 1949 and raised her children in homes in Hyattsville, Lanham, and Mitchellville. She was active in St. Mary’s parish, Landover Hills and St. Matthias parish, Lanham, and had a particular affection for the Franciscan Monastery, where she and Bill Meyer celebrated their 25th anniversary. Later in life she worked for the U.S. Department of Agriculture in Hyattsville and then in Annapolis, where she was a resident at Heritage Harbor; retired in 1995. A seasonal resident at Neeld Estate, Plum Point, MD since 1944, she became a full time resident in 1999 in her home “The Sand Castle”, where she passed away at dawn during a most beautiful sunrise. Friends are invited to attend a Memorial Mass at noon on July 29, 2013 at St. Anthony of Padua Catholic Church at 8816 Chesapeake Ave., North Beach, MD; a celebration of life reception follows at same location. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made in the name of Betty Lou Meyer to the Friends of Felines, PO Box 325, Port Republic, MD 20676 (http://www.friends-of-felines.com/).